Sunday, December 4, 2011

To Him:

I wonder…
If you noticed the way I blush when you're around
How I always stumble on my words...when you're around
Damn...I always lose my cool...when you're around

How can I...
Let you know how I feel without seeming… easy
Without being to...forward
Without negatively crossing the borders that define us as...just friends

I wish...
You could read my mind and see my thoughts
That you could see the longing in the back of my eyes
That I could show you the WE that we COULD be if we weren't just friends

Maybe…
One day I'll be brave enough to show you what's in my heart
One day I'll be brave enough to let you look directly into my eyes
One day I'll be brave enough to tell you just how long I've been in love with you

Sincerely,
Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment