Sunday, August 22, 2010

Forgiven

I forgive you for the mistakes you’ve made, the hurt you’ve cause. For the bad judgment calls.

I forgive you for wanting to be loved, for believing that people are honest and fair. Even for thinking that people will treat you the way you treat them.

I feel sorry for your loss of love, your broken heart, your loneliness which never seems to go away.

I feel sorry for your endless search to nowhere for the love you never had and will never find. For the pain you’ve suffered alone.

I am angry at your seemingly lack of faith. Your loss or lack of prayer. I am angry that you feel you have no one…sometimes not even God.

I am mad as hell at your thoughts of self destruction. Your feelings of “I Quit” that you think no ne knows of. Your forgetfulness, forgetting that everyone has a bad day.

I am inspired because of your fighting spirit. The way you stand after being knocked down.

I like it when you get mad and start to think clearly. When you accept the challenge and tackle it with a vengeance.

I am relieved to know that you still have love in your heart and that no matter what happens you still believe that there is still some good in the world.

I am happy to know that even when you feel that God has left you alone, you continue to talk to him and walk with him on your mind never forgetting a simple prayer before everything.

I am hopeful that God will forgive and understand the decisions, the mistakes, those discrepancies and you’re sins.

I am prayerful that God grants you the strength to accept and deal with all that life has thrown your way…and especially for the strength to love yourself.
"A Token of Love"

2 comments:

  1. Fay

    Thanks for sending me a link to your blog. Even though you just started, you have inspired me (just like you did when I was your neighbor). Girl, I just can't help but love you!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal for joining me. You know I've much love for you too!

    ReplyDelete